2010년 2월 15일 월요일

bent four in the corner?

Do you know the whole rule of baduk?
Now, baduk is not over, and black dead stones are 3, komi is 6 and a half.
Upper right corner is not bent four in the corner!
There is not ko treath anywhere for white.
Who win in Korean rule?

댓글 7개:

  1. Hi!



    In my opinion, I consider that the upper right corner, white is dead.



    Black has 79 points and White has 69,5points (with komi).



    So black won by 9,5 points.

    답글삭제
  2. Black has less than 79 points, and white has more than 69.5 point.

    I think you omit captured stones and etc.

    답글삭제
  3. I counted that in the upper right corner white is dead. So it's bent four in the corner.



    This is the reason I got the score that I told you (B + 9,5points)

    답글삭제
  4. um... white has 66 points in the board.

    66 + 6.5 = 72.5

    black dead stones are 3, so 72.5 + 3 = 75.5



    "IF" upper right corner is bent four in the corner, black has 76 points.



    But. . .

    답글삭제
  5. Then, am I right?



    Because the upper right corner is bent four in the corner and black has 76 points + 3 dead stones.

    답글삭제
  6. oh, white captured 3 black stones.



    AND. . . it is not bent four in the corner.

    답글삭제
  7. Great web site you have in this article

    답글삭제